Senin, 24 Februari 2014

How can I help my cat lose weight?

I have two cats, brother and sister who are around 4 years old, they originally ate wet food but the queen started getting very underweight...they've had dry food for about 2 years, now the queen is overweight. I think if anything I'm under-feeding them according to instructions on their food pack, they don't get much in the way of treats either. The tom eats far more than the queen but is fine. They have two small bowls filled as needed, usually every other day, so they have 24/7 access to food - if they didn't have 24/7 access to food; 1. tom won't shut-up crying for food, and 2. when I put food down the tom will eat it and not let his sister eat (she'll normally wait until a little while after he's eaten). I'm not sure how to reduce the amount of food the queen is eating. Any suggestions?



cerita dewasa cerita dewasa cerita dewasa cerita dewasa cerita dewasa cerita dewasa cerita dewasa cerita dewasa cerita dewasa cerita dewasa cerita dewasa cerita dewasa cerita dewasa cerita dewasa cerita dewasa cerita dewasa cerita dewasa cerita dewasa

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar