I have a male chocolate labrador and a white female labrador that both stay in my huge backyard. They love each other very much and I go out to play with them on and off throughout the day. The male is an extremely obedient dog, but he purposely gets in my way every time I try to pet the female. Now whenever I first come outside, he circles me leaving a trail of piss all around my feet and on my shoes. I thought he was just overly excited the first couple times, but the last time he did it he seemed to actually stop and piss on my feet purposely. I can't get him to move out of my way to pet the female unless I throw something for him to fetch. He will lay on his back in submission when I order him to move back, but still makes sure he is in the way. What's his problem?
cerita dewasa cerita dewasa cerita dewasa cerita dewasa cerita dewasa cerita dewasa cerita dewasa cerita dewasa cerita dewasa cerita dewasa cerita dewasa cerita dewasa cerita dewasa cerita dewasa cerita dewasa cerita dewasa cerita dewasa cerita dewasa
cerita dewasa cerita dewasa cerita dewasa cerita dewasa cerita dewasa cerita dewasa cerita dewasa cerita dewasa cerita dewasa cerita dewasa cerita dewasa cerita dewasa cerita dewasa cerita dewasa cerita dewasa cerita dewasa cerita dewasa cerita dewasa
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar