There's a rather vicious dog in my neighborhood. It had bit two other kids in the past but I hadn't seen it myself except out a window. Last night though I was walking my own dog (a little eight month old puppy named Lily) and we were just out for her last walk before bed. I heard a growl and turned around to see that dog, the one who had attacked people before. I froze, I could barely think of anything to do. I figured running was a bad idea, so I just stood there, completely sure the dog was going to pounce on me. (I'm 4"9 and weigh about 90lbs (I am a girl) and the dog is the biggest Rottweiler ever) I'm thinking,'overdramaticly looking back, that I am going to die. The dog growled and snapped at me. That's when my own dog growled back and barked and thrashed against the leash. The bigger dog barked back but eventually backed down and just walked away. Why didn't it attack me? It could have pretty easily attacked me and my dog wouldnt have been able to stop it. Why did it back down?
cerita dewasa cerita dewasa cerita dewasa cerita dewasa cerita dewasa cerita dewasa cerita dewasa cerita dewasa cerita dewasa cerita dewasa cerita dewasa cerita dewasa cerita dewasa cerita dewasa cerita dewasa cerita dewasa cerita dewasa cerita dewasa
cerita dewasa cerita dewasa cerita dewasa cerita dewasa cerita dewasa cerita dewasa cerita dewasa cerita dewasa cerita dewasa cerita dewasa cerita dewasa cerita dewasa cerita dewasa cerita dewasa cerita dewasa cerita dewasa cerita dewasa cerita dewasa
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar